Getting to Church
You'll find us at:
Opposite the Halmer End Fish Bar!
If you don't have transport and would like to come to Church for our services or any of the other group activities or special events which take place then there are several options available.
- The Church is situated on the Audley to Newcastle Bus Route and bus times can be obtained from a Staffordshire County Council Timetable for Bus Services for the Newcastle Area — Service 94 94A 95 for Audley, Halmer End, Alsagers Bank, Park Site, Wilmot Drive/Silverdale and Newcastle.
- Latest timetable information can be obtained at traveline.info, or by calling 0871 200 22 33.
- Members of the Church regularly provide transport to and from church. If you would like this help please contact Ken Moore.
We want our Church to be accessible for everyone. We have:
- a ramp which provides step free access for wheelchairs,
- a Disabled Person's accessible toilet which also has nappy changing facilities,
- a wheelchair available for use in the Church and to provide access for people from cars to the church (also available for hire),
- an induction loop system for hearing impaired people,
- large print hymn books.
We can also arrange transport to services or meetings.